Eric HerrmannVery pleasant cooperation, the delivery is very timely, the quality of the goods is also very good, the company is very reputable, and I look forward to future cooperation
Henri WilsonI am very grateful to Tallin for giving me a very pleasant buying experience. Their service and goods are very satisfactory to me. This is the most satisfactory supplier I have encountered, and I am happy to cooperate.
Plastic Coated Stone Cage Wire Mesh / 4.0mm Gabion Welded Wire Mesh
|Material||Low Carbon Steel Wire, Galvanized Steel Wire, PVC Protective Layer||Wire Diameter||2.0-4.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||Plastic Coated||Aperture||60×80mm、80×100mm、80×120mm、100×120mm、120×150mm|
Plastic Coated Stone Cage Wire Mesh,
4.0mm Stone Cage Wire Mesh,
gabion welded wire mesh
Plastic coated gabion net is the use of machine to metal wire one-way twist two weeks woven hexagonal net (hexagonal net) made of cage, cage thickness in 0.15-0.5m.
low carbon steel wire, galvanized steel wire, PVC protective layer
Plastic coated stone cage mesh aperture is generally divided into: 60*80mm, 80*100mm, 80*120mm, 100*120mm, 120*150mm which double stranded some length shall not be less than 50mm. To ensure the metal coating and PVC coating of the stranded wire is not damaged.
Mesh range in 2mm-4mm; Side wire is usually greater than the mesh thickness of 0.5mm-1mm; Binding wire is usually smaller than the mesh, most common to 2.2mm
The galvanized steel wire, low carbon steel wire woven into a variety of aperture hexagonal nets, and then coated plastic, plastic thickness of about 1mm.
Plastic coated gabion net the wire twisted together in pairs, will not fall off, strong and firm. Plastic coated gabion net, strong corrosion resistance. And through color matching, it can be coordinated with the surrounding environment.
(1) Economy. Just put the stone in the cage and seal it.
(2) The construction is simple and does not need special technology
(3) have a strong ability to resist natural damage and corrosion resistance and adverse climate impact.
(4) Can withstand a large range of deformation, but still does not collapse.
(5) the silt between the gap of cage stone is conducive to plant production, and can be fused with the surrounding natural environment
(6) With good permeability, can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic.
(7) Saving transportation costs. It can be folded up for transport and assembled on site
It can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, mountain rock surface hanging net shotcrete, slope planting (greening), railway highway isolation block, it can also be made into box cage, net pad, used for river, dam and seawall scour protection and reservoir, river closure with cage.