3.5mm Welded Stone Cage Net，Electric Welding Metal Mesh 50x50mm
|Material||Low Carbon Steel Wire||Aperture||50x50mm 50x75mm50x100mm75x75mm 75x100mm100x100mm|
|Wire Diameter||2.4-3.5mm||Size||2x1 X1m，3 X1 X1m，4x1 X1m，2 X1 X0.5m，4x1mx0.5m|
|Feature||Low Cost, Easy Installation||Application||Landscaping，ect|
3.5mm Stone Cage Net,
50x50mm Stone Cage Net,
Electric Welding Metal Mesh
Welded stone cage net,Electric welding mesh
Assemble the front and rear panels, bottom plates and partitions after welding with spiral binding wire, compress them, and pack them together with the mesh cover. All the stone cage products are folded and bound well, and are an independent individual.
Materials and process:
Using high quality low carbon steel wire, in strict accordance with BS1052:1986 standard through automatic, precise, accurate mechanical equipment row welding forming, using electric galvanizing, hot galvanizing, plastic coating, dip plastic or galfan surface passivation, plasticizing process.
1. The net surface is smooth and tidy, the net mesh is uniform, the solder joint is firm, and it has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
2. Low cost, easy to install, is the ideal choice for garden decoration, slope protection and greening.
3. It has a strong ability to resist natural damage and adverse weather effects.
4. Very good tensile resistance.
5. Simple, quick and convenient installation and beautiful structure, time saving and labor saving, high work efficiency.
6 installation time than hexagonal gabion mesh (stone cage net) save 40%. Stone cage and hexagonal lattice guest network (network), compared to welding, guest network (stone cage net) can better maintain the "cage" : when the filler filled, electric welding, guest network (stone cage net) panel convex concave, keep flat, not like a hexagonal lattice bing (stone cage net), so that we can better with other lattice bing mesh, stone cage net connection or and wall to form a whole.
1. Landscaping, use as retaining wall, urban landscape and park landscape, etc.
2 in the salt or high pollution environment, can use galfan gabion net (stone cage net).
3 in the welding gabion mesh (stone cage net) filled with stones or natural pebbles together to protect the highway, slope, lane, bridge, etc..
4. Widely used in ground movement or soil desertification reinforcement, slope protection, river control, coast protection, reservoir, canal and pipeline repair, rock fracture protection, bridge protection and other protective nets.