Eric HerrmannVery pleasant cooperation, the delivery is very timely, the quality of the goods is also very good, the company is very reputable, and I look forward to future cooperation
Henri WilsonI am very grateful to Tallin for giving me a very pleasant buying experience. Their service and goods are very satisfactory to me. This is the most satisfactory supplier I have encountered, and I am happy to cooperate.
Flexible Gabion Wire Mesh Geotextile Bags Retaining Wall Gabion Durable Easy To Install
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Low Carbon Steel ,pvc Coated Wire||Size||6x2mx0.3m|
|Mesh Opening||60x80mm ,80x100mm ,100x120mm||Package||In Bundles|
|Delivery||By Wooden Pallet||Application||Slope Protection|
Flexible Gabion Wire Mesh,
Durable Flexible Gabion Wire Mesh,
geotextile bags retaining wall
Geotextile Bags Gabion – Flexible, Durable and Easy to Install
Geotextile bags gabion is the combination of geotextile bags and hexagonal gabion mesh, forming a flexible and firm structure to be filled with sand, soil or stones.
Geotextile bags gabion is cost-effective and can resist to erosion using in river bank and channel, slope reinforcement and greening.
- Rigid structure and high strength.
- Galvanized or galfan steel wires.
- Accord with ASTM A974, ASTM A641, ASTM A90, ASTM A185
- Ideal for both construction engineering and architectural decorations.
- Special discount for large orders.
- Project reference can be supplied for your bid.
- ISO Certificated factory.
- SGS Test Report can be provided.
- CAD or 3D drawing can be supplied for your design and construction.
- Geotextile bags – polypropylene or polyester.
- Gabion mesh – galvanized/galfan steel wire or PVC coated steel wire.
- Installation method: geotextile bag is put into gabion and fill them with sand, soil, stones or other in-situ materials.
- Geotextile bags are folded into sheets tied with ropes.
- Gabion mesh sheets or rolls in wooden cases or pallets.
- Flexible and simple structure and can filled with most of the in-situ materials.
- High permeability help vegetation grow.
- Cost-effective and has a long service life.
- river bank
- Sloe protection
- Erosion control
- Channel lining
- Retaining wall
- Vegetation greening system