Stone Cage Wire Mesh
Gabion Wire Mesh
Expanded Wire Mesh
Welded Steel Wire Mesh
PVC Coated Welded Wire Mesh
Barbed Wire Fence
Diamond Chain Link Fence
Galvanized Square Wire Mesh
Window Screen Wire Mesh
Galvanized Iron Wire
PVC Coated Iron Wire
Crimped Wire Mesh
Black Annealed Wire
Hexagonal Wire Netting
Gabion Mesh Machine
Euro Welded Fence
Eric HerrmannVery pleasant cooperation, the delivery is very timely, the quality of the goods is also very good, the company is very reputable, and I look forward to future cooperation
Henri WilsonI am very grateful to Tallin for giving me a very pleasant buying experience. Their service and goods are very satisfactory to me. This is the most satisfactory supplier I have encountered, and I am happy to cooperate.
Galvanized Gabion Wire Mesh Corrosion Resistance Cylindrical Gabion Basket Stone Bag
|Material||Heavy Galvanized Coated ,low Carbon Steel Wire||Mesh Hole||60x80mm ,70x90mm , 80x100mm ,100x120mm|
|Size||6x2x0.3M||Usage||Slope Protection ,Road Protection|
|Hole Shape||Hexagonal||Surface Treatment||Heavy Galvanized|
|Weaving Type||Double Twist Weaving||Package||In Bundles|
Galvanized Gabion Wire Mesh,
Corrosion Resistance Gabion Wire Mesh,
gabion basket stone
Galvanized/ PVC Coated Gabion Sack - Corrosion Resistance Cylindrical Stone Bag
Gabion sack is cylindrical bag woven by double twist hexagonal wire mesh. The wire of sack gabion is galfan, heavily galvanized, PVC coated or heavily galvanized plus PVC coated. Edge wire is thicker than the wire of mesh. It supplies with steel reinforcing wire inserted during the manufacturing process to facilitate closing during installation.
Gabion sack is filled with rocks at the project site, then placed tightly one by one. The structure is similar to gabion basket: flexible, permeable and monolithic structure. It can be used in emergency situation and river training, also provide defense from the erosion effect of water. Or it could be used as rocks transportation bag. On account of its flexible woven method and unfixed shape, it is hard to be cut off by rocks when place gabion sacks under water or on the bank of river. Therefore it is able to be filled and block sediment up under water.
When installing, it should be take care that do not damage the galvanized layer and PVC coating.
- Material: low carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire, iron wire.
- Surface treatment: galfan, galvanized, PVC coated, galvanized plus PVC coated.
- Mesh opening shape: hexagon.
- Weaving method: normal twist (double twisted or triple twisted), reverse twist (double twisted).
- Nominal thickness of PVC coating layer is 0.5 mm to 4.0 mm.
- Tensile strength of wire is above 380 MPa. The weight of zinc layer is above 245 g/m2. Selvedge wire is cruder than the wire of mesh. Tie wire is thinner than the wire of mesh.
- Galvanized is hot dipped galvanized. Thickness of galvanized layer can be manufactured according to customer's requirement, maximum can reach 300 g/m2.
- Length and diameter can be customized.
|Mesh opening (mm)||Length (m)||Diameter (m)||Volume (m2)|
|50 × 70
60 × 80
80 × 100
100 × 120
120 × 150
Features of gabion sack
- Corrosion, rust resistance.
- Flexible, permeable, monolithic structure.
- Resistant to deform, breaks will not spread and easy to repair.
- Plant can grow in the spacing of stone.
- High applicability, good or poor foundation is suitable.
- Convenience, install quickly, effective, stable.
- Low cost, long life.
- PVC coated gabion sack has longer life.
- Sack gabion is used in emergency situation and river training work when local conditions require fast installation.
- Sack gabion can be used when the water does not allow for easy access to the site and when underwater installation is necessary.
- Sack gabion can protect river banks from erosion, protect bridge and pier from scour.
- Sack gabion also can control and guide water or flood the same as gabion basket.
- Sack gabion can be used as the foundation of dam.
- Sack gabion can be used for rock transportation.