Eric HerrmannVery pleasant cooperation, the delivery is very timely, the quality of the goods is also very good, the company is very reputable, and I look forward to future cooperation
Henri WilsonI am very grateful to Tallin for giving me a very pleasant buying experience. Their service and goods are very satisfactory to me. This is the most satisfactory supplier I have encountered, and I am happy to cooperate.
15M Galvanised Diamond Chain Link Fence 50-60 Grame Zinc Coated
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Material||Galvanized Iron Wire ,PVC Coated Wire||Size||25x25mm ,30x30mm ,50x50mm|
|Width||3feet ,4 Feet ,5 Feet ,6 Feet||Length||15M ,20 M ,25M ,30M|
|Application||Garden Protection Fence ,School Fence||Package||Two Ends Of Fence Package By Plastic Bag|
|Delivery Time||7days For 4000 Rolls||Payment Term||30% T/T As Deposit ,balance Against Copy Of B/L|
15M Diamond Chain Link Fence,
60Gram Diamond Chain Link Fence,
galvanised chain link fencing
Galvanized Diamond Chain Link Fence 50-60 Grame Zinc Coated
Chain Link Fence Specifications:
- Fabric wire: zinc alloy/zinc coated wire, organic material wire, or stainless steel wire.
- Tensile strength of wires
- Low tensile (less than or equal to 600 N/m2);
- High tensile (greater than 600 N/mm2).
- Within any one delivered lot the tensile strength spread shall not exceed 150 N/mm2.
- Chain link mesh size: 10–100 mm.
- Packaging: chain link fencing mesh in 12.5 m, 25 m or 50 m rolls.
- Chain link mesh typical roll height: 0.5 m, 0.8 m, 0.9 m, 1.0 m, 1.2 m, 1.4 m, 1.5 m, 1.8 m, 2.0 m, 2.1 m, 2.4 m, 2.5 m, 3.0 m, 3.5 m, 3.6 m, 4.0 m.
|Mesh||Nominal wire diameter
|Tolerance on height
|Zinc alloy/zinc coated|
|40||±4.0||2.0; 2.50; 3.00; 3.55||±30|
|50||±4.5||2.0; 2.20; 2.50; 3.00; 3.55; 5.00||±40|
|60||±5.0||2.00; 2.20; 2.50; 3.00; 3.55; 5.00||±50|
The following three pictures show installation details of chain link fence with or without extension arms for barbed wire, and details of mesh at straining post.